Add:A Room, 11 Floor, D1unit, D Building_Junjing Huating Garden, Minzhi Street, South Side Of Bulong Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Gain refers to: input power under equal conditions, the actual antenna radiation unit the same point in space with the ideal ratio of signal power density of the premises. It quantitatively describe a concentrated radiation antenna input power level. Gain and antenna have a close relationship, pattern more narrow main lobe and smaller sidelobe, high gain. ------Physical meaning can understand gain at a certain distance from a point on a certain size of signal, if the ideal non-directional point source as a transmitting antenna, 100W of power, with a gain of g = 13 dB = 20 when a directional antenna as transmitting antenna, power input just 100/20 = 5 w. In other words, the gain of an antenna on its radiation effect on the direction of maximum radiation, compared to the ideal point source and non-directional, multiples of the power amplifier input.
- Introduction To Antennas
- Antennas Categories
- Antenna Dipole
- Antenna With Backfire
- Antenna Directivity
- Antenna Directivity Enhancement
- Antenna Gain
- Antenna Beam Width
- Dual-polarization Of The Antenna Line
- Antenna Polarization Loss
- Marine Accessories Know How Much!
- Marine Speakers Necessary Durability
- Marine Bluetooth Receiver Propagati...
- Marine Accessories Information Is T...
- Marine Speakers Very Important
- Marine Bluetooth Receiver The Reason